Saturday, June 30, 2012

First sponged gradient mani

I did my first sponge mani yesterday.



I used a base coat of Skin Food BL509.
I sponged on WnW I need a refresh-mint, LA Color Craze Atomic and Orly Le Chateau. My accent nail is a base coat of Skin Food BL509 with a Sinful Colors Nail Junkie on top.

I topped it with a coat of Seche Vite. The SV seems to have broken down the Atomic and made the color spread more. I am not a fan of this. Anyone ever had a similar experience with SV?

These were quick shots after a day of shopping and swimming and the sun was just starting to go down, but I wanted to make sure I got a few pictures at least. See the chipping on my middle finger? My pinkie was worse, which is why its not included. And yes, I'm holding a lighter, but in my defense I didn't have a bottle of polish with me and just grabbed something! 

1 comment:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio