Sunday, July 29, 2012

What's going on?

Where are the posts?

I'm sorry I've been on a slight hiatus. I got a new position at work and I'm going through the transition from second shift to first shift right now. And if there is one thing you should know about me, its that I don't do mornings. Like at all. Coffee is needed for sure, and lots of it! Getting myself up and dressed and the kids up and dressed and to daycare by 8 is reallya struggle some days! Then theres the commute (or my morning coffee break as I prefer to call it!) haha.

Any how, thanks to Pinterest, I now want dark purple hair. I was debating if I should or not, and decided I'd go with the dip dye look. I happened to have some purple dye, though it was lighter than I wanted so I decided I wouldn't bleach the ends so maybe they'd be darker. Some how in the whole process, my hair ended up with a blueish greenish hue on the ends. Hmmm... Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio